Blogger Background

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Eight is Great!

So, a friend had this kind of thing posted on her blog and I thought it was a rather neat idea. I decided to give it a go.

You're supposed to go to the file/drive where you keep your pictures, go to the 8th folder, go to the 8th picture, and post it, giving a story/description of the picture and such.

So here goes...


Obviously, this is hubby and B. She is doing one of her favorite things here, trying to play with hubby's phone. I won't let her play with mine at all, because she has a tendency to go straight to her mouth with it, so I just don't want to take that chance. However, hubby will let her play with his phone. Can you tell that she's going to have him wrapped around her finger?! I can!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww this is too cute! So glad you played along and did it too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger